Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Prepping for prep.

Consider this a formal introduction to this little project. 

This is a blog.

Duh. But hopefully it will become more than that in time. I mean, let's be real. If I can keep this up for more than the first month of college, it will hopefully be something truly worthwhile. Each day, my goal is to post some tip or piece of advice for surviving life on campus, or life as a college student, or even just life as a human being.

A disclaimer: I am not a college expert. In fact, I'm a college freshman. I'm freakin' livin' this journey as I go, I'm simply recording it too. Why not? I like writing. I like feeling productive. I like ... this. I don't know. No promises. I make no guarantees that this will survive the semester. But what I do know, is that I'm going to try.

Since I'm not an expert, and I am a busy (or soon to be) college student. PLEASE send in any tips or advice you think others should know. The more the merrier.

With the hope of starting off this blog on the right foot, I'll share with you the only advice I have at the moment.

"When you're five days out from changing your zipcode, living conditions, and life in general, prepare for some sleepless nights."

Move in day is on Saturday. Get ready to splash onto the scene.


No comments:

Post a Comment